Anyone can laugh for no reason at all. We don’t need jokes or comedy. That’s the idea behind laughter yoga. It’s a combination of laughter exercise and yoga breathing. It encourages childlike playfulness – and it’s fun.
In this video, we teach you how to do yoga laughter. It brings oxygen to both the body and the brain, making you feel more energetic and healthy.
Watch Our Video
Try This at Home
- Follow along with the video or Download a FREE laughter yoga guide from https://laughteryoga.org/
- Try laughing with your loved one by talking about funny subjects or watching funny videos found online.
- Madan Kataria, with his wife Madhuri Katari founded Laughter Yoga, there are now thousands of laughter clubs in more than 72 countries.
- Check out the following resource to learn more:
- Kataria, M. (1999). Laugh for No Reason. Madhuri International. Andheri, Mumbai
- Instructor biographies coming soon - stay tuned!
Thank you for watching. If you have any questions or comments please Contact Us.