Many women enjoyed being pampered throughout their lives. A fun way to relax and connect with your loved one is to provide a simple manicure. It helps with emotional well-being throughout the process. And the end result is nice nails to show off!
Ideal Group Size: 1:1 or small group
- Quiet room
- Nail kit (file, clippers, etc.)
- Nail polish
- Optional: tea & coffee, snack
- Find a quiet space to sit that is comfortable and well-lit. A table or flat surface is helpful.
- Place your supplies on the table and ask your loved one to pick a colour that they like.
- Carefully trim or file nails.
- Paint one or two coats of the desired colour plus a top coat.
- This is a great opportunity to connect with your loved ones. Ask questions and listen. Reminisce about when they were younger - did they like to have their nails done? What kind of special events did they experience?
- Finish by applying lotion to their hands and maybe give a gentle hand massage.
- Clean up.